Welcome to my Blog

 

Hi, my name is Riv, and welcome to my blog.

As many of you know, I previously had a blog called, The Glam Unicorn. A blog I created as a hobby whilst at University. Once I graduated and joined the working world I felt disconnected from my blog. I remember having endless conversations with my friends regarding the niche and the name of my blog. I loved writing blog posts because it brought about a similar sense of peace as journaling did, however, I had grown out of the beauty bloggers' space. As I branched out to other niches and products I found it more enjoyable but it did not fit the image of The Glam Unicorn, a blog that focused primarily on budget-friendly beauty product reviews and DIY tips. 

During August 2020, I experienced some technical difficulties with my Instagram account and I decided to view it as a sign to re-brand my blog in line with a blogging voice that matches my present values and opinions as opposed to trying to share it through the brand that was created by my University-self. 

After much deliberation, I decided to take a leap of faith and start my new blog, Riv Pillay. I decided to use my name, well a portion thereof, because I want to share the real me, and not some alter ego which The Glam Unicorn felt like. 

With that being said, my blog will focus on wholesome living, travel, and the little wonders of life. It is the place where you can find makeup reviews, outfit inspirations, vegetarian/vegan recipes, and anecdotes of life. 

To stay up to date with my latest posts subscribe to my mail list or follow me on Instagram. My handle is, @RivPillay. I hope that you find the tips that I share useful and my reviews a pleasure to read. 

With love, Riv.

Comments

  1. subsneFviru Devin Pendergrass Here
    diakopatcomp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle: Anna Organic Feminine Hygiene Range

Beauty: Beauty Hyper Pro Eyebrow Palette