Beauty: Soil Organic Jojoba Carrier Oil


The application of oil has always been associated with numerous health benefits. The Soil Organic jojoba oil is no different. It is multifunctional and has been a staple in my regime for years. If you love essential/carrier oils then keep on reading. 

Jojoba oil has moisturizing and antibacterial properties. It is also one of my favourite carrier oils due to its healing properties to combat eczema and acne scarring.  I have enjoyed using the Soil brand on my face, hair, and body. 

Face:

Jojoba oil can be used as a carrier oil for face serums by combining it with essential oil. Once combined warm up a few drops between the palms of your hands and press it into your skin. I also enjoy using it in place of my evening cream whenever my skin needs an extra boost of moisture during the summer months. 

Hair:

The night before your wash day or on the morning of it, apply a few drops to the ends of your hair before washing it. Alternatively, apply it as a scalp mask.  

Skincare:

Whenever I am out of my oil-based cleanser I reach for the Soil Organic jojoba oil, to cleanse my face and remove my eye makeup. I apply a few drops on my hand and massage it into my skin to break up the makeup. I then either rinse it off or use a cotton round to remove it before applying my foamy cleanser.

Not only is it a versatile product, but it is also safe on all skin types and can be used all year-round. 

I purchase my Soil Organic jojoba oil from Dis-chem for R75.95 (30ml) but they are readily available at a number of stores such as Wellness Warehouse; Faithful To Nature; and Health on Broadway, to name but a few. 

Overall, I enjoy the multifunctional uses of the Soil Organic jojoba oil. It is important to note that when purchasing oils, the quality of the oil is the most important factor. Soil has a variety of oils that are natural and certified organic. 

Do you enjoy using essential oils? If so, please let me know in the comments below which one is your favourite. 


With love, Riv.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle: Anna Organic Feminine Hygiene Range

Beauty: Beauty Hyper Pro Eyebrow Palette