Beauty: Beauty Hyper Pro Eyebrow Palette

Since the inception of lockdown in April, I have been embracing my natural look. It felt out of the ordinary applying makeup last week, an action that was second nature to me. As I transition into applying makeup, I thought I would share a product that survived my lockdown spring clean and has been a firm favourite for the past two years. This is none other than my Beauty Hyper brow palette.


BeautyHyper is a cruelty-free beauty brand that launched in November 2018. They have seven products in their range which include a pro eyebrow palette, pro contour palette, and pro blush palette to name a few.

 

The pro eyebrow palette is packaged in a minimalistic case enclosing 6 matte shades to fill in your brows and two concealer shades to neaten and define the edges. Based on my complexion I have been leaning towards the three shades on the bottom row. I use the darker concealer shade to clean up my brows and the lighter concealer shade to highlight my brow bone. The shades are pigmented which allows for a speedy brow routine. I personally feel that filled-in brows can really frame your face and make you look put together especially on days when you do not want to wear makeup. My brows remain neat throughout the day and the product is removed easily by an oil cleanser/micellar water.

 

Overall I really enjoy using this palette. It has been my brow palette and eye shadow palette when we were able to travel. Packing only one palette to serve multiple functions is always a bonus.

 

For more information about Beauty Hyper visit their website, here. On their website, you will find the link to this palette, which currently retails for R130.00.

 

I know there are numerous brow products available on the market but sometimes the simplest product serves its purpose. Do you enjoy shaping your brows, if so, which product do you enjoy using?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle: Anna Organic Feminine Hygiene Range