Beauty: Bioderma Sensibio Soothing Micellar Cleansing Gel


It has been a hot minute since I posted on my blog! On my beauty desk today, I have the Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant cleanser also known as, the red bottle. It is formulated to assist men and women who have dry and sensitive skin. Considering that I am on my third bottle, I thought a review was overdue.
The Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant is a gentle cleanser to use in the morning on its own, and in the evening as your foam cleanser in your double-cleanse routine. It is safe to use around your eye area and deeply cleanse your face after removing excess dirt and/or makeup. 

I have used this cleanser over the past year and a half, and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I only need one pump to cleanse my face. The gel moussant has a watery-gel texture and a single pump has the ability to lather up quite sufficiently to ensure a proper cleanse. A bonus is that the formula does not alter your skin's pH levels and does not dry out your skin, but rather leaves it fresh and hydrated. 

There are several pros to this product namely being fragrance-free, good ingredients, and lasts a long time as you only require one pump per cleanse, however, the biggest con to this product is that Bioderma is not a cruelty-free brand.


The cleanser retails for +/- R265.00 at Clicks, Dischem, and Dermastore. The price varies at each store, but Clicks and Dischem generally have 3 for 2 specials throughout the year on Bioderma products. 

Overall, I thoroughly enjoy using this product as it is gentle on my skin and gets the job done with minimal product required. It is a pity though that Bioderma is not a cruelty-free brand as it is a highly popular brand in the skincare industry. If you have any recommendations for an effective cleanser formulated for dry skin, let me know in the comments below!

With love, Riv


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle: Anna Organic Feminine Hygiene Range

Beauty: Beauty Hyper Pro Eyebrow Palette