Beauty: Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Moist Cream

With winter rapidly approaching, I made the choice a few months ago to switch to a hydrating moisturiser. I had read great reviews about Isntree as a brand which was further endorsed by positive feedback from my sister.  After a bit of research, I came across their Hyaluronic Acid Moist Cream. Having reached the end of my cream, I thought this would be the opportune moment to share my thoughts. . If the phrase, “Plump, healthy, glowing skin,” ticks your boxes then keep on reading!

Isntree is a Korean skincare brand that “focuses on preserving one's natural beauty through the use of natural, safe and healthy ingredients in our natural skin care products.” Not only did their founder, Jinwoo Kim, create a clean skincare range, Kim also introduced honest branding, which has not been the case with Korean products in the past.

At my sister’s recommendation, I purchased the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Moist Cream. The key ingredient as the name suggests is hyaluronic acid - a natural substance found in our body (tissues, joints, eyelids) that helps the body retain moisture ceramides – an ingredient that is moisture barrier supportive; and nourishing facial oils. The cream contains five types of highly concentrated hyaluronic acid to penetrate deep into your skin, clearly on a mission to boost your hydration levels. Lightweight and easy to blend, the cream-based moisturiser leaves the skin supple and hydrated.

During my morning skincare routine, I apply the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Moist Cream after my serum and before my SPF. In the evenings I apply it after my serum and before my facial oil. My face was well-hydrated and I did not find a need to reapply my moisturiser in the course of the day. 

Overall I was pleased with the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Moist Cream as a winter moisturiser and my first Instree brand product. It was lightweight yet still able to balance my moisture levels. This product will work well as a day cream for people with normal to dry skin. Considering it balanced my moisture levels well and did not create an oily layer, it might work for people with oily or combination skin, but that is dependent on your levels of oiliness. I purchased my moisturiser from Seoul of Tokyo for R335/100ml. Isntree products can also be purchased from Glow Theory at the same price. 

Rating 4/5

With love, 

Riv



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle: Anna Organic Feminine Hygiene Range

Recipe: Sugar-free Granola