Review: NIVEA Radiant & Beauty Advanced Care Lotion

 

Over the past two weeks, I have been testing the new NIVEA Advanced lotion from their Radiant & Beauty Body Lotion Range. The range was formulated with a mixture of five natural oils and five vitamins that are perfectly balanced to address the needs of melanin-rich skin. Besides being filled with moisture-rich ingredients, NIVEA claimed that the Radiant & Beauty range helped reduce the appearance of stretch marks within two weeks! Did it work? Keep reading to find out!

In order to have a full experience I replaced both my morning and evening body lotion with the NIVEA Radiant & Beauty Advanced Care Lotion.

At first glance I was captivated by the packaging with the use of rich chocolate brown, enhancing the message that it is to address melanin-rich skin. It is not often that brands opt for a bold brown shade and generally stick to the societal norm of beige or cream. The bottle itself is strong enough to withstand being dropped a number of times or tossed into the draw.

The consistency of the lotion is smooth with a hint of luxury. It blended effortlessly into my skin adding not only moisture but a beautiful glow to enhance my melanin-rich skin. The subtle sheen created the illusion of an even complexion and enhanced the radiance of my skin. The lotion has a subtle fragrance that is pleasant to the senses. Thanks to the combination of oils and vitamins, such as almond, olive, macadamia, and avocado, my skin was hydrated and moisturised throughout the day regardless of the change in weather. The inclusion of five oils means a thinner texture to the cream compared to my favourite, NIVEA Crème, however, your skin is still left hydrated. If you use it as your evening body lotion as well then rest assured you will always be well nourished and moisturised.

With regard to the claim of reducing the appearance of stretch marks, I did not find that the case with my marks. My marks are quite pronounced so they might need more time. I will continue to monitor the visibility of my stretch marks over the next few weeks.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed using the Advanced Care lotion from the NIVEA Radiant & Beauty Advanced Care Range. The formula is incredibly nourishing and hydrating. It absorbs into your skin whilst locking in the moisture, making application a dream. The retail price is R74.99 for a 400ml bottle which is reasonably priced, and I will definitely be purchasing a bottle soon!

With love,

Riv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle: Anna Organic Feminine Hygiene Range

Beauty: Beauty Hyper Pro Eyebrow Palette