Review: La Roche-Posay Invisible Fluid 50+

Sunscreen has been a non-negotiable step in my skincare regime since I started my skincare journey. Over the years I have tried various brands and I can finally confirm that I have found my ride-or-die, the La Roche-Posay Invisible Fluid 50+. 

What makes La Roche-Posay stand out is its unique formula that not only provides UVA/UVB protection but a youthful glow to your skin. 

The La Roche-Posay Invisible Fluid provides an ultra-protection that provides a very high, broad, and photostable UVA/UVB protection with an optimal SPF of 50+. An added bonus is that it is water-resistant. 

The Invisible Fluid is a thin runny consistency without being greasy. The product blends effortlessly into your skin and does not leave a white cast. The thin consistency means you can cover your entire face with a small amount of product. 

The product is packaged in a sleek white bottle with a nozzle and screw-on lid. A quick shake to release the product. 

La Roche-Posay (50ml) can be purchased from Dischem and Clicks and currently retails at R345.00 or Dermastore for R350.00.  

Overall, La Roche-Posay is definitely that girl! It is an all-rounder product that continues to be a firm favourite with dermatologists and for a good reason. The price is steep however I am already on my second bottle and my skin thanks me every day.

With love,

Riv


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle: Anna Organic Feminine Hygiene Range

Recipe: Sugar-free Granola