Review: Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Toner


Over the past year, I have been using the Hyaluronic Acid Toner by Isntree. Due to my satisfaction with Isntree's moisturiser, I chose this particular brand. Further, the importance of hyaluronic acid has become increasingly evident over the past year and I couldn't think of a better star ingredient as the base of my skincare routine. Did the brand and acid live up to my expectations? You are going to have to keep reading to find out. 
Isntree is a Korean skincare brand that focuses on clean skincare and honest branding. More about the brand in my review of the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Moist Cream, which you can find, here. 

As with their Moist Cream, the key ingredient is hyaluronic acid. The main function of Hyaluronic Acid is for your skin to retain water to keep your tissues lubricated and moist. Isntree's toner contains 50% hyaluronic acid, as well as Birch Sap and Panthenol which help with strengthening and repairing your skin's moisture barrier. The toner has a thin gel consistency without feeling tacky to the touch. This also ensures a smooth application with the product absorbing easily into the skin. In order to prevent leaks, the toner bottle is sealed with a screw-on lid. 

During my morning skincare routine, I apply the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Toner after showering when my face is still damp. If my face has dried up before applying the toner, I splash some water onto it or spritz it with a face mist. The reason for this is that hyaluronic acid absorbs the moisture on your skin and holds onto it, giving your face a more plump appearance.  In the evenings I apply it in the same manner, after showering as my first step in my skincare regime.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed using this toner. I purchased the toner last year and still have roughly half a bottle left. A little really goes a long way with the product. My skin has been well-hydrated and looks moisturised when I don't have any make-up on. Good hydration and fast absorption, what more could you want? There is a reason why this product is the number-one toner in Korea!

I purchased my toner from Glow Theory. The toner from Glow Theory retails for R315/200ml and R585/400ml. Isntree products can also be purchased from Seoul of Tokyo for R300/200ml and R585/400ml.

With love, 
Riv





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle: Anna Organic Feminine Hygiene Range

Recipe: Sugar-free Granola